Wednesday, April 16, 2014

So close yet so far (Summer)

Since February 25th I was living in a group home, hoping to get help with work and whatnot but in the end things didn't work out. They didn't know what they were doing and the residents were in control of the house.. not them. Not to mention I sat around for an entire month nagging staff that I wanted help finding a job but nope. I was lucky enough that I was able to come back home. With my therapist things were sent out for some apartment program. I don't really know what to expect. Things have been such a roller coaster ride of ups and downs and I honestly don't see things working out smoothly like I want them to, but ya know.. let's try and hope for the best.

Since I've been back home I've mostly just been chilling with Maxxie. 




:favorite song and mv atm:


No comments:

Post a Comment